Wakse Mini Jubilee Watermelon Hard Wax Beans
- Stripless formula
- Easy to do in the comfort of your own home
How to use
- Pour the desired amount of wax in to a wakse Melting Pot or wax warmer (do not use retail jar) and heat in 120 second intervals until fully melted to the consistency of honey.
- A full cup typically takes 3-5 minutes.
- Before you begin, test the wax temperature on the inside of your wrist.
- If consistency is too thin, allow to cool and thicken.
- Firmly apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wakse, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Ensure the wax is not too hot or too cold before applying to skin.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
- Do not use if your skin has suffered any adverse reactions to wax in the past.
- Do not use it within 2 hours after taking a shower, or sunbathing.
- If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder, consult your doctor before use.
- Keep away from children.
- THIS JAR IS NOT MICROWAVE SAFE.
- Microwave of 1,000 watts or higher is recommended.
Reduce waste with sampling
About this item
A stripless formula that makes removing unwanted hair from head to toe easy to do in the comfort of your own home! Aloe Vera & Chamomile helps to soothe the skin and keep irritation to a minimum.
The wax beans are microwavable.
Love your look
Pick from 5,000+ free samples, have them sent to your home, and get 15% off the full-size version of your favorite.
Get it Today
Get samples and full-size items delivered same-day. Applies to Los Angeles Metro Area.
Get expert advice
Get matched with a personal shopping concierge and certified esthetician to build your perfect beauty routine.