Wakse Liquid Lilac Hard Wax Beans
How to use
- Simply pour the wakse beans in a microwave safe glass cup or bowl, place in the microwave oven and heat for 45 second intervals until wakse is the consistency of honey.
- Actual heat times may vary depending on your microwave/wax warmer settings.
- If consistency is too thin, allow to cool and thicken.
- Test wakse's temperature on wrist before application.
- Firmly apply wakse in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wakse, pulling it back in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Precautions: Ensure the wax is not too hot or too cold before applying to skin.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
- Do not use if your skin has suffered any adverse reactions to wax in the past.
- Do not use it within 2 hours after taking a shower, or sunbathing.
- If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder, consult your doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach from Children.
- Retail jar is NOT microwave safe.
Save time and money when you airshop.
Pick from 5,000+ free samples, have them sent to your home, and get $5 off the full-size version of your favorite.
Get It Fast
Get samples delivered in as fast as 30 minutes and full-size items same-day. Applies to Chicago Metro Area.
Get matched with a personal shopping concierge and certified esthetician to build your perfect beauty routine.
Applies to Chicago Metro Area*
About this item
A stripless formula that makes removing unwanted hair from head to toe easy to do in the comfort of your own home! Aloe Vera & Chamomile helps to soothe the skin and keep irritation to a minimum.
The wax beans are microwavable.