Parissa Microwaveable Legs & Body Warm Wax
- Eliminates stubborn, unwanted hair
- Reveal soft, smooth skin
- Easy to do in the comfort of your own home
How to use
- Before Waxing: Do not bathe, wash or clean skin before waxing.
- If it is your first-time waxing, do a patch test.
- Waxing: Warm the wax using the Parissa Wax Warmer or in your microwave.
- Wax Warmer: Place jar on the warmer for 40 minutes.
- Microwave: Heat the wax for 1-2 minutes.
- The wax should be the consistency of liquid honey.
- Always test the temperature of the wax before applying to skin.
- Apply a thin layer of wax over the desired area, in the direction of hair growth.
- Firmly press on a fabric epilation strip.
- While holding the skin taught, quickly zip off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After Waxing: Clean any excess wax remaining on the skin with Azulene Oil.
- Some redness after waxing is normal.
- Do a patch test before full use.
- Do not wash or cleanse skin before using.
- Do not overheat.
- Container may melt and product may cause burns.
- Do not apply onto skin before testing product temperature.
- Do not use on sunburned, irritated or injured skin.
- Avoid varicose veins, moles and warts.
- Do not use beauty products, alcohol or astringents immediately after waxing.
- Do not use deodorants or antiperspirants for 24 hrs.
- after underarm application.
- Do not sunbathe before or after waxing.
- Warning: Improper use such as pulling the strip up and away from the skin, not keeping skin taut during waxing, or reapplying over the same area may cause irritation, bruising or skin lifting.
Reduce waste with sampling
About this item
Parissa's Microwaveable Legs & Body Warm Wax is a high performance, easy to heat, salon wax hair remover. Effective for coarse hair on face, body & bikini. Get salon results at home.
Love your look
Pick from 5,000+ free samples, have them sent to your home, and get 15% off the full-size version of your favorite.
Get it Today
Get samples and full-size items delivered same-day. Applies to Los Angeles Metro Area.
Get expert advice
Get matched with a personal shopping concierge and certified esthetician to build your perfect beauty routine.