Parissa Brow Wax Strips
- Eliminates stubborn, unwanted hair
- Reveal soft, smooth skin
- Easy to do in the comfort of your own home
How to use
- Before Waxing: Do not bathe, wash or clean skin before waxing.
- If it is your first-time waxing, do a patch test.
- Waxing: Cut strips along the width into 4 mini-strips & warm strips gently by rubbing between your hands.
- Slowly separate one mini-strip into two.
- Firmly press on strips in direction of hair growth.
- Zip away strips immediately in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After Waxing: Clean any excess wax remaining on the skin with Ultra Soothe Oil.
- Oil will also help reduce redness and soothe skin.
- Reapply as needed.
- Do a patch test before full use.
- Do not wash or cleanse skin before using.
- Do not overheat.
- Container may melt and product may cause burns.
- Do not apply onto skin before testing product temperature.
- Do not use on sunburned, irritated or injured skin.
- Avoid varicose veins, moles and warts.
- Do not use beauty products, alcohol or astringents immediately after waxing.
- Do not use deodorants or antiperspirants for 24 hrs.
- after underarm application.
- Do not sunbathe before or after waxing.
- Warning: Improper use such as pulling the strip up and away from the skin, not keeping skin taut during waxing, or reapplying over the same area may cause irritation, bruising or skin lifting.
Reduce waste with sampling
About this item
Wax Strips are the fastest, easiest way to groom and shape body hair. Ideal for beginners, these strips allow for precise at-home salon results.
Smooth in the direction of hair growth and pull in the opposite direction for optimal results.
Love your look
Pick from 5,000+ free samples, have them sent to your home, and get 15% off the full-size version of your favorite.
Get it Today
Get samples and full-size items delivered same-day. Applies to Los Angeles Metro Area.
Get expert advice
Get matched with a personal shopping concierge and certified esthetician to build your perfect beauty routine.