Nads Natural Brazilian & Bikini Wax
How to use
- Remove lid and heat in microwave.
- Leave to stand for one minute to ensure heat diffuses throughout.
- Trim hair to 5mm.
- Stir wax until it is the consistency of thick honey.
- Dip spatula into the center of the jar, scooping the wax out and rotating the spatula to prevent dripping.
- Apply wax in a thick layer in the same direction of hair growth.
- Leave a small amount of wax at the end of the patch curling up as that will make it easier to remove.
- Let the wax cool on your skin for about 15-30 seconds until it is still soft and pliable and is no longer sticky to touch.
- Hold skin taut with one hand and then lift the end of the wax with the fingers of your free hand.
- Grip the wax and with one quick motion, remove the wax in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Do not pull the wax upwards to remove - keep it as close to the skin as possible.
- Use the Soothing and Finishing wipes to remove any excess wax.
- Do not use water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Waxing may not be suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Do not use if taking oral retinoids or using topical retin A.
- Do not use if you are having any dermatological treatment such as skin peels, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do not use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin, over warts, pimples, moles, wounds or varicose veins or if you have suffered any adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Avoid waxing sensitive/intimate areas just before or during menstruation.
- Do not use on face, inside the nose or ears, on nipples or scalp.
- FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE, FIRST TEST THIS PRODUCT ON A SMALL PATCH OF SKIN ON THE AREA YOU WISH TO TREAT.
- IF AFTER 24 HOURS THERE IS NO ADVERSE REACTION, PROCEED WITH FULL APPLICATION.
- Heat only in a microwave.
- Do not heat in oven, saucepan or hot water.
- Microwaves vary in power, so heating times provided are an indication only.
- Never leave the microwave unattended during heating.
- Do not bathe in hot water immediately before or after waxing (wait at least 2 hours) After use always wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, soap, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- It is normal for skin to appear red after waxing.
- In case of a persistent burning sensation, pain or bruising, apply a cold compress to the skin.
- If irritation persists for over 24 hours, seek medical advice.
- SHOULD BURNING OCCUR, RUN COLD WATER OVER THE AFFECTED AREA FOR 30 MINUTES AND SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION.
Save time and money when you airshop.
Free same-day delivery*
Need something fast? We’ve got you covered! Enjoy ultra-fast delivery across all of Airshop.
Applies to Chicago Metro Area*
Free and easy returns
Free return and full refund if your product is not what you expected.
Enjoy virtual consultations with beauty experts to get the perfect product for you! Schedule now.
Try before you buy
Try up to 5 items for free, and only get charged for what you keep. Restrictions apply.
Applies to Chicago Metro Area*
About this item
Nad's Natural Brazilian & Bikini Wax Kit is gentle on skin & tough on coarse hair. This professional hard wax is microwaveable and easy to use for salon results at home.