IROHA Ultra Hydrating and Repairing Peach and Shea Butter Hand Treatment Mask Gloves
Good for: Dryness
Best for: Dry skin
How to use
- Wash and dry hands.
- Separate both gloves and slip each hand inside inner tissue layer.
- Leave gloves on for 15-20 minutes.
- For best results once gloves are on rub hands and massage hands together to get the serum to penetrate entire hand fingers and cuticles.
- After 15-20 minutes remove gloves and massage excess serum into both hands until fully absorbed.
- Do not rinse.
- One time use treatment gloves please discard responsibly.
- Precautions: Do not apply to damaged or irritated skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Save time and money when you airshop.
Pick from 5,000+ free samples, have them sent to your home, and get $5 off the full-size version of your favorite.
Get It Fast
Get samples delivered in as fast as 30 minutes and full-size items same-day. Applies to Chicago Metro Area.
Get matched with a personal shopping concierge and certified esthetician to build your perfect beauty routine.
Applies to Chicago Metro Area*
About this item
Pamper your hands with this nourishing non-drip hand mask. These moisturizing gloves with hydrating ingredients help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin.
The hand mask is uniquely formulated to balance skin's natural moisture barrier.