IROHA Ultra Hydrating and Repairing Peach and Shea Butter Foot Mask Socks
- Superior hydration to make feet soft
- Infused with natural aloe vera and Vitamin E
- Fits most foot sizes
How to use
- How to Use: Wash and dry feet.
- Separate both socks.
- Slip each foot inside inner tissue layer.
- Leave socks on for 15-20 minutes.
- For best results once socks are on massage feet to get the serum to penetrate entire foot, including in between toes.
- Let feet absorb the serum with active ingredients.
- The imbibed tissue will help the penetration of the active ingredients.
- After 15-20 minutes remove socks and massage excess serum into both feet until fully absorbed.
- Do not rinse.
- One time use treatment socks please discard responsibly.
- Recommend use once per week.
- Tip: Use Iroha Exfoliating Lavender Socks to remove calluses and hard areas and follow up treatment with any Iroha Foot Socks Mask a week after exfoliation is complete to maintain feet soft, supple, and sexy.
- Do not apply to damaged or irritated skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children
Reduce waste with sampling
Good for: Damage
Good for: Dryness
Good for: Dullness/Uneven Texture
About this item
Foot Mask is an easy to use, at home spa treatment to create softer, smoother feet. This foot mask provides deep penetration of its serum and is easily absorbed by the skin. It exfoliates and softens calluses and hard skin while you relax.
Provides deep relief to dry and damaged feet.
Love your look
Pick from 5,000+ free samples of makeup, skincare, and more!
Try it from your home
Have samples sent straight to your home and find your perfect match.
Upgrade to full-size
Once you know you love a product enjoy 20% off the full size of your favorite.