Gigi Brazilian Microwave Wax & Essentials
- Stripless formula
- Easy to do in the comfort of your own home
How to use
- PREP & HEAT: Remove cap and plastic disc from wax jar.
- Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe plate.
- Heating time varies with each microwave.
- Heat for 30 seconds on high setting.
- Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator.
- You want to make sure to break the seal so that the wax does not overheat.
- If wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thick/caramel-like consistency.
- DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply.
- Remove the jar from the microwave carefully using the handle.
- Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
- READY TO WAX: Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- Apply a small amount of GiGi Pre-Epilation Oil to area to be epilated.
- Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Allow wax to cool on skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable.
- Pro Tip: If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
- Holding the skin taut, pull wax off in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to the epilated area with the cushions of your fingers to calm the skin.
- AFTER WAX CARE: Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition skin.
- Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
- Precautions: Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Carefully read and follow the enclosed instructions.
- If wax should fall onto lashes, keep eyes closed.
- Apply a drop of petroleum jelly on area and remove with an eyebrow comb.
- Wipe with a moist tissue and then place a cotton swab at the corner of the eye to absorb residue.
- Test a small area on the backside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity.
- Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin.
- Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts, and moles or near internal genital area.
- Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped, sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder.
- Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid, and Alpha Hydroxy treatments.
- Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application.
- Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.
Reduce waste with sampling
About this item
The GiGi Sensitive Formula Microwave Wax + Essentials offers all the tools needed for fast, efficient hair removal in the comfort of your own home.
Love your look
Pick from 5,000+ free samples of makeup, skincare, and more!
Try it from your home
Have samples sent straight to your home and find your perfect match.
Upgrade to full-size
Once you know you love a product enjoy 20% off the full size of your favorite.