Gigi All Purpose Honee Microwave Wax & Essentials
How to use
- PREP & HEAT: Remove the cap and plastic disc.
- Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe plate.
- Heating time varies with each microwave.
- Heat for 30 seconds on high setting.
- Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator.
- You want to make sure to break the seal so that the wax does not overheat.
- If wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thin/honey consistency.
- DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply.
- Remove the jar from the microwave carefully using the handle.
- Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
- READY TO WAX: Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil.
- Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
- Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas.
- AFTER WAX CARE: Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition.
- Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
- Precautions: Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Carefully read and follow the enclosed instructions.
- If wax should fall onto lashes, keep eyes closed.
- Apply a drop of petroleum jelly on area and remove with an eyebrow comb.
- Wipe with a moist tissue and then place a cotton swab at the corner of the eye to absorb residue.
- Test a small area on the backside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity.
- Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin.
- Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts, and moles or near internal genital area.
- Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped, sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder.
- Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid, and Alpha Hydroxy treatments.
- Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application.
- Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.
Save time and money when you airshop.
Free same-day delivery*
Need something fast? We’ve got you covered! Enjoy ultra-fast delivery across all of Airshop.
Applies to Chicago Metro Area*
Free and easy returns
Free return and full refund if your product is not what you expected.
Enjoy virtual consultations with beauty experts to get the perfect product for you! Schedule now.
Try before you buy
Try up to 5 items for free, and only get charged for what you keep. Restrictions apply.
Applies to Chicago Metro Area*
About this item
The GiGi All Purpose Honee Microwave Wax + Essentials offers all the tools needed for fast, efficient hair removal in the comfort of your own home.